Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Vacation – Day Thirteen

I’m getting tired of this ridiculous flip-flopping weather. The last several days have been very nice, and this morning I’m chopping ice in the pups’ pool. And then rebreaking it every time we go outside. I really wish Mother Nature would pick a temperature and stick with it for more than a few days. Of course, if we can’t have snow, I vote for warm. Reyna votes for warm, too. The relatively sudden drop had her limping quite a bit today. She did make good use of the leaf piles, though. And it took her multiple tries during the day, but, not surprisingly, she finally figured out how to get one of the shoulder bones through the dog door. Since it was too cold to really enjoy spending time outside, I knocked a few more items off my Honey-Do list. And took a nap with Duncan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was cold here, too....and rainy today....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!...Hope 2009 is better than 2008!!! Love, Mom