Pages

Friday, January 02, 2009

Vacation – Day Fourteen

Well, I managed to knock a couple more chores off the list today. I’m ever-so-slowly getting them done. Of course, now it really is time to prioritize, since I only have two days left. I am not looking forward to going back to the office Monday. I could go at least two more weeks before the thought of boredom even occurred to me. At least the weather wasn’t so miserable today – I only had to break the ice on our first trip outside. Reyna did pretty well most of the day, but I’ve noticed that she’s having a lot more trouble than usual moving around this evening. Duncan has also had a rough evening – I woke him up to eat his dinner, and then woke him again to go outside for a few minutes. I am constantly amazed at the grace with which he handles life’s difficulties...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sleeping through life's difficulties....(yawn) sounds like a good idea......Love you, Mom