Pages

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Vacation – Day Sixteen

Well, this is it. The fun is over. Tomorrow, the obnoxious alarm clock goes off again and its back to the office for me. I find that I don’t particularly want to go. I’ve enjoyed the two weeks off, and I could easily enjoy another two. But I guess I don’t have too much of a choice, assuming I want to keep my job. And I guess I do... Sigh.

Today’s weather was icky this morning, which made it easier to stay in and do a couple of chores. Thankfully, it cleared up this afternoon and even warmed up to a rather pleasant temperature. The Honey-Do list is in no way complete, but I made a decent dent. Did I mention that I don’t want to go to work tomorrow? Cause I really don't. I think I should stay home and take care of Reyna. I’m sure she’ll need me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she'll need you too!!! But the job calls....and unemployment doesn't pay near enough... Take care of yourself and take care of the puppies and kitties...Love you, Mom