Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Urgh

I know its only Tuesday, but this has been The Week That Never Ends, starting last Monday. Well, Wednesday, actually, since I got to stay home Tuesday and play in the snow with the pups. I did work from home some, but still, Tuesday wasn’t a bad work day. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, I was in the office until 7:30 each night. Back in the office Saturday morning at 6:30 (yes, 6:30am) for several hours, then working from home Saturday evening. Back in the office Sunday afternoon at 1:00, left around 6:00. The customers for my big project flew in Sunday afternoon for a week-long visit, so I was in the office yesterday morning at 7:15, getting the equipment room cleaned up for their visit. We had a good day – all the equipment worked like it was supposed to – and then we had a group dinner last night. I didn’t get home until 10:30 and by that point Reyna was in full-out lunatic mode. I knew it would just get worse as the week progresses, so the pups are spending the day at the PetHotel’s doggy day camp. I’m hoping Reyna will burn off at least a little energy. I’m also hoping we’ll be out of here today by 6:00, since I’ve been here since 7:15 again. And tomorrow, Thursday and Friday, I’ll be in between 7:15 and 7:30 each morning. Even if we’re wrapping up each evening around 6:00, I’m still going to be pooped. I’ve been so tired that I’m having trouble getting warm, and I keep having really wonky dreams. Sunday night, I dreamt that Jean-Claude Van Damme told me that I “really looked 30.” I was a bit annoyed, until he explained that he was saying that, since I’m 32, I look younger than I really am. I let him get away with that because, after all, he has a really cute accent. Did I mention I’m really tired? Fingers crossed that all the remaining testing goes well and the customer decides we’re done early Friday, because when they leave, I’m leaving. And I am not working from home this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are so tired that you have trouble getting warm, be sure to take some vitamin C.....don't want you getting sick!!!!!! Keep Jean-Claude Van Damme around....he's got a cute butt too!!!!! :) Mom