Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Camera

Over a year ago, I sent my point and click digital camera to Ganna for her to use. Since I had my SLR, I didn’t expect miss the little camera. And for the most part, I didn’t. There were a few times, though, when I wished I still had my little camera, just because the SLR is definitely bulkier – it doesn’t exactly fit in my pocket for easy transport. But, for the few times I thought a little camera would have been useful, it wasn’t worth spending a bunch of money to get a new one. A few days ago, though, I found one online that received good reviews and was less than $100 (I really love Amazon.com). To test it out, I took several pictures of the animals (of course). For its size and capabilities, it does a pretty good job.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like these pics!!!!Good little camera you got. I like Amazon.com too!!! :) Mom

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the pictures with the new camera. Where was Reyna when the cat was by her ball. Love the bird and cat picture too as well as Duncan in the car. And Reyna with Duncan's ball. Too fun, Mary B.

Lynne said...

Lovely pictures of your pets!! You have chosen right camera!! I love to play with my new Sony camera...