Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

And I Don’t Even Golf

I went to the doctor Tuesday for my semi-annual check-up. Doc likes to have me visit twice a year to make sure the meds aren’t screwing anything up. During this visit, I mentioned some trouble I’ve been having with my elbow for the last 8 months or so. It finally got bad enough last month that I decided I should probably get it checked. It keeps me awake some nights, and a couple of weeks ago, it was so bad that I couldn’t use that hand to close my front door or turn the steering wheel. Kind of annoying. I figured it was tendonitis, and the doc agrees. I have Golfer’s Elbow, as opposed to Tennis Elbow. The difference is the direction of the motion that’s causing the problem, and the side of the elbow that’s affected. Not much I can do to fix it, except ice it when it hurts and try not to do the motions that aggravate it. Unfortunately, I haven’t figured out what I’ve been doing that’s causing the problem. Its probably a build-up of a lot of little things, which is going to make it very hard to stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing!!!!! What the heck did I do to my little girl?!?!?!? :( MOM