Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Here's Where I Whine A Bit

This has been a really crappy week. Duncan's colon is apparently still annoyed, even after his meds. Reyna's managed to vomit up some very nasty stuff on the one piece of carpet I have in the house (naturally). My butt still hurts from the long drive and a day spent in a very uncomfortable chair (the trip itself was fun, more on that later). Wednesday, I picked up Mikey for some petting and he somehow managed to dig a rear claw into the exact center of a very sensitive part of my anatomy. The darn thing still hurts. Woke up Thursday morning to discover that my back is acting up and I'm having trouble moving my left leg. To top it off, I woke up this morning to discover a chest cold has come to visit. I'm not going to say it couldn't get any worse, because I know it could and I see no reason to tempt fate. I swear, I am so ready for this week to be over.

Okay, I'm done whining. For now.

3 comments:

Anna the GSD said...

I'm sorry. That makes mom getting awoken by the sound of a cat yacking three times last night not look so bad. It's amazing how cat yack can make you out of a dead sleep! :)

Have a better weekend!

Anonymous said...

Dang, Janine....sounds like..when it rains it pours for you..or against you!!! Darn Duncan's colon; Darn Reyna's vomit; and Darn Mikey's clawing you!!! Darn the acting up back; Darn the trouble-moving leg; and Darn the chest cold!!!!! I really do hope you have a better weekend than the week you had!!! I so sorry :(
Waiting to hear about your trip and the very uncomfortable chair you had to sit in.....that's probably why your back hurts!!
:)Love, Mom
Take care of yourself!!!!!!

German Shepherd Mom said...

Ha! Anna, you're so right! Loki yakked during the middle of the night last night and it got an instant "I'm up!" response from me. What's really bad is that I knew from the sound which cat was yakking before I even turned on the light...