Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2007

This Is Why I Love My Vet

I talked to my regular vet yesterday, and he agreed that Reyna’s increased seizures are most likely a side effect of the allergic reaction. He does not think that increasing her Pb dose is a good idea, especially since each change in her meds sparks some new and annoying reaction. He did say that if she wasn’t significantly better by Friday, I should bring her back in, and we’ll give the steroids a try. She seemed to be feeling better last night, and the hives were gone this morning. Her face is still puffy, but she looks much better. She’s still not interested in eating, so I’m basically bribing her each meal with nummies she wouldn’t normally get. With luck, she’ll be back to normal by the end of the weekend and I can go on my vacation without this one additional worry.

No comments: