Wednesday, September 14, 2011


Heard from Dr. L via email this morning. He's worried. He thinks our options are coming down to testing/surgery with a specialist (which means I need to work on my bank robbing skills) or continue waiting and hope nothing gets worse. I'm guessing Reyna can't stay on antibiotics indefinitely, and I really don't like her walking around with open sores and no protection from some unrelated infection. We're going to try and hash things out over the phone sometime today.

If anyone has any fundraising ideas (other than robbing a bank), I'd love to hear them.

No comments: