Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reyna And Duncan Go To Europe!

Earlier this month, a board member of the Flemish (Belgian) Breed Association of German Shepherds (V.V.D.H.) contacted me and asked if he could use a picture of Reyna and Duncan with Santa as one of the photo options for the e-cards that can be sent from the association's website. Naturally, I said yes. Who am I to deny the Belgians the joy of Reyna and Duncan?

If you want to check out the e-card, click here, then choose the first option in the drop-down box, and then click the "step 2" button. My beautiful pups are the third option along the top. I'm sure it will come as no surprise when I say that I sent myself an e-card....

And if you can't be bothered with all of that, here's the image:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the e-card......I started to try, but I couldn't read the language. (hehehehe)
Great pic of the pups!!!!!
:)Love, Mom