Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Edumacated

Last week’s class was less than fascinating, but the instructor did a very good job considering the material he had to present. Now that I have my membership number, I have to submit my application, and if that’s approved, schedule the 4 hour exam. Assuming I pass that, I’ll have a nice certification that should boost my resume. The class was focused on passing the exam, and I’ve acquired a variety of study materials and practice tests. With any luck, I’ll be able to schedule the test for early/mid February. As long as I study, there's no reason I shouldn't pass the exam the first time.

The downside of the class was that the pups were extremely unhappy with my absence. It was obvious Monday evening that they’d decided I’d simply abandoned them. Duncan was particularly upset, and he still seems to be holding a bit of a grudge. I’m taking him herding this week, so maybe he’ll forgive me then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what happens when your children have you 24/7 and then you leave them home alone. You think they're upset now, wait til you do get a job!!!! :)Love, Mom