Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

12 Weeks

Today is 12 weeks post-op. We’re not where I wanted to be, but, as I keep reminding myself, we’re a lot farther along than we could be. I don’t want to be too optimistic right now, because it seems like every time I tell someone how well Reyna’s doing, I get home and find her worse than when I left. The good news is that she is doing better, the limp is fading, and the sass is definitely out in full force (and if I go home today to find her limping and grumpy, I’m going to be so aggravated). We have one more week of taking things very easy, and then we can start walks again. Not really looking forward to the boredom that is looping the cul-de-sac, but I’m going to make very sure we don’t push things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you will take it easy and Reyna will get better, sass and all!!! :) Mom