Pages

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

No, No, No! Its Too Early!

Monday night I was in my living room working on a scrapbook, and what to my wondering eyes did appear? A freaking Christmas commercial! This is ridiculous - we've barely passed Halloween and haven't even gotten to Thanksgiving yet. I guess this is how the networks are going to make up the revenues they're losing since they can't run election ads anymore. One of my coworkers told me yesterday that a radio station in Charlotte did a "Christmas Preview Weekend" and played nothing but Christmas music all last weekend. Christmas is already near the bottom of my "Holidays I Enjoy" list, and this certainly doesn't help. In a couple of years we'll be hearing Jingle Bells in July. Argh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree.....just too freaking early for Christmas music, ads, decorations or anything else that has to do with the season to be jolly!!!!! Mom