Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reminiscing, Part 1


This is what Reyna looked like the day I brought her home, a mere 10 weeks old. I picked her up on a Wednesday, and I was not happy about having to do that. I had a business trip scheduled for the following week, but the current owner would not agree to keep Reyna for a few extra days. Thankfully, one of my coworkers fell madly in love with Reyna and agreed to keep her while I was out of town. Of course, Reyna was so stinking cute at that age that I had to almost forcibly remove her from my coworker’s office so I could take her home again.

3 comments:

John Van said...

THATS the little precious that chewed on my left ear. No cute doggie kisses or anything like that, just went straight for the ear...

German Shepherd Mom said...

What can I say? Reyna's never been one for subtlety...

Marie said...

wow. now I feel lucky that she only went after my scrunchy. At least I can replace those. ;-)