Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cross Your Paws!

I’d like everyone to cross their paws for me and Reyna this Saturday afternoon. We have a Rally trial, and if we’re having a good day (no major hip pain, Reyna actually pays some attention to me, I remember that I can’t touch her to get her attention, and I can keep my rights and lefts straight) we might earn the last Leg we need to get our Level 1 title. We’re doing two runs, and I figure the first one is probably a lost cause, but if we can qualify on the second run, we’ll have our title.

3 comments:

Sam K said...

Good luck! Are you going to have video of the trial on YouTube?

German Shepherd Mom said...

Nope, no video, but I will get someone to take pics of us going through the course.

Marie said...

Break a leg. Oh wait! I forgot who I was talking to. ;-)