Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Mycroft, 8/4/00 - 2/10/12

Wednesday night, Mikey walked over to where I was sitting and looked up at me. I picked him up and put him on my lap. He stood there, purring, for a couple of minutes, and then he laid down. Belle and Loki, who raised Mikey from a four-month-old kitten, came over and sat at my feet. They looked at Mikey and started purring. Loki raised up, put his paws on my knee, licked Mikey's head twice and then sat back down. The three of them looked at each other and purred. I knew it was Mikey's time. At 8:30 this morning, Mikey went to sleep in my arms.














I love you, Mikey.

2 comments:

TimberLove said...

Soft husky wooooooos,

RA

Anonymous said...

janine did john ever tell you that he had a german shepherd as a child named fawn that was highly protective of him fawn treated john like he was her child and no one i mean no one could come near john when fawn was around take care