Tuesday, September 08, 2009


Reyna’s at the vet school this morning for her check-up and x-rays. The surgeon was upbeat about the likely results, but couldn’t say anything certain until after the exam. So, Duncan and I are waiting, again. Hopefully, we’ll have a definite answer by early afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, good news will be for the video...trazadone and Reyna...very calming....doc should see that!!! :)Mom