Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It’s a Miracle!

After last summer’s multiple miserable attempts to fix the air conditioning in my truck, I’d been thinking about taking the truck to a different mechanic. What held me back was the cost. But when we hit 100 degrees earlier this month, I knew I couldn’t wait. I took the truck to a shop that specializes in air conditioning, and they said they could fix it. For a small fortune, of course. After so many “we fixed it, oops, no we didn’t” from last summer, I have to admit, I didn’t fully trust this quick “we’ve fixed the problem on the first try, guaranteed.” But you know what? They were right. The A/C works great. It comes on, it cools the truck, it stays on, and doesn’t change temperature randomly. I love it. I miss my small fortune, but it was worth it.

No comments: