Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Thank You

I’d like to offer a public (or as public as this blog is, anyway) “thank you” to coworker John. He came over on the 26th and spent several hours installing a ceiling fan in my kitchen, which included building a brace, balancing on a very tall ladder while Reyna bumped it trying to get her dinner, rewiring a switch to make my life a bit simpler, and missing dinner with his wife. I seriously love my kitchen fan. I don’t think I’ve turned it off twice since it was installed, and it circulates so much air, its ridiculous. Thank you, John.

Now, about that attic fan...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet he's handsome too...

German Shepherd Mom said...

Yes, he's handsome. And handy. And very patient when Duncan wants to sit in his lap in the truck...