Pages

Monday, November 28, 2005

Sigh

Four-day weekends are hard for me. I spent way too much time Thursday trying to figure out why there was week-night programming on TV, and why they were showing “Apprentice” episodes on Saturday. It finally occurred to me that it was Thursday, not Saturday. Friday, my friend Marie came over for a day of cropping. Every time a comment was made about doing something over the weekend, my brain popped up with, “Oh, yeah! Its only Friday!” Saturday I started stressing over all the chores I needed to do before work the next day. As much as I enjoyed the four days off, it was almost a relief to know Sunday had finally arrived, and my poor brain could get back into its regular schedule. If this was how four days affected me, I can only imagine what’ll happen when we shut down at Christmas and I’m off from the 24th to January 2nd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I made it into the blog! I know what you mean about the 4 day weekend being confusing, but I will take one every week. ;-)