Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2005

About me

So, just a smidge about me, so that any future rants will make a bit more sense....

I have 6 cats and 2 dogs. Mirabelle (Belle), an 8-year-old tortoiseshell tabby; Loki, a 7-year-old black long-hair; Mycroft (Mikey), a 5-year-old Bengal; Vereyna (Reyna), an almost-2-year-old German shepherd; Parm, Per'la, and Khar'pern (Khar), 7-month-old kittens; and Duncan, an 18-week-old German shepherd. These are my babies, and heaven help anyone that tries to claim more importance.....

Besides work, I'm getting my MBA, assisting with dog obedience classes, and performing with Reyna as part of a canine drill team. Reyna is also Search and Rescue trained. Since I'm so busy, we're not currently part of a team, but we still have regular training sessions to keep her in practice. My oldest brother, John, just recently moved into a house about 10 minutes away from me, so thats a real plus. We haven't seen much of each other over the last few years, so it's going to be great to get to see him more frequently.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You might want to sleep occasionally. Just a suggestion.

German Shepherd Mom said...

Nah.....who needs to do that?