Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Not Again

Interestingly enough, the sore near Reyna's incision that we were concerned about early last week appears to have healed up. But then this thing showed up yesterday (possibly the day before; I was busy and forgot to take photos, but I know it wasn't there on the 25th):


In case you're confused about what you're seeing, all the light pink skin on the right is healthy. The darker area left of center is the scar from her surgery earlier this month. The big red ball on the left is bad. I sent a couple of pictures to Dr. Lapham last night and got a response a little bit ago. He wants me to call him first thing in the morning - he thinks it's another draining tract that could be ready to rupture. I don't know what we're going to do. I still owe on the last surgery. Dog forbid he says she needs to go to the vet school, because that will cost a fortune. Another night of worrying ahead...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez.....will things never go your way?!?!?!?
Paws, fingers, toes, legs, arms, and eyes crossed in hopes of some good news!!!
:)Love, Mom