Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

One of Life's Oddities

Reyna lost her rabies tag a few months ago. I figured it was in the back yard somewhere, but her other tags were still on her collar, so I wasn't sure how she'd managed that particular feat. Of course, we all know she has skills... At any rate, yesterday morning I decided to call the vet's office and find out how much a new tag would cost me, because we're out and about enough that its a good idea for her to be wearing one. Naturally, I got swamped at work, and forgot all about it. And then, yesterday evening while we were outside playing in the rain, what do I see? Her rabies tag, of course. Lying on the ground, just a few feet from the deck. I'm sure the storms of the last two days are what brought it into view, but I think its interesting that none of the earlier storms this year did that. Only the one that hit the day I finally decided to replace it.

No comments: